Lactalis group was founded in Laval (Mayenne), west of France in 1933 by André Besnier, and became a leading global dairy company. In 2011, the Lactalis group who reached a turnover of 14.7 billions of Euros, counts 52,000 employees and 198 industrial plants around the world, and exports to 148 different countries.
Lactalis Japon is the representative office in Japan of Lactalis group, was founded in 2005 to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the group’s products, and counts 4 people.
PRÉSIDENT Ambassador launches new skus in Asia
Président's Ambassador brand launches two new products on the Asian market:
- an Unsalted spreadable blend in 250g tubs,
- a non-dairy UHT whipping cream in 1L brick
The Unsalted spreadable blend, in 250g tubs, is produced in France and is ideal for spreading, pan-frying or baking. This spread offers various plus points, including:
- a soft texture for different uses and easy spreading straight out of the fridge,
- a source of Omega 3 & 6, which helps maintain a normal cholesterol level,
- a source of Vitamin E,
- low saturated fat content
- can be used for up to 180 days after the production date
The non-dairy cream in 1L bricks is ideal for the preparation of pastries, cake decorations and all other toppings. Various plus points enhance this product's appeal:
- convenient storage, as it can kept in rooms up to 20°C,
- its easy moulding,
- higly economic as it overruns at four times its original volume,
- the recipe: this is a 100% non-dairy and lactose-free cream,
- nice balanced taste with vanilla flavor
- can be used for up to 450 days after the production date
The Ambassador range is expanding, but the 200g packs of unsalted and slightly salted spreads remain available!
So start whipping up your recipes!