Lactalis group was founded in Laval (Mayenne), west of France in 1933 by André Besnier, and became a leading global dairy company. In 2011, the Lactalis group who reached a turnover of 14.7 billions of Euros, counts 52,000 employees and 198 industrial plants around the world, and exports to 148 different countries.
Lactalis Japon is the representative office in Japan of Lactalis group, was founded in 2005 to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the group’s products, and counts 4 people.
Launch of a new range of PRÉSIDENT cheeses from AUSTRALIA
Lactalis Lemnos Australia is launching a new range of Président products to boost the brand awareness and visibility in Asia.
A new, more complete range of cheeses will be available including
cream cheese and Mediterranean-type cheeses.
The new range includes Food Service and consumer products such as:
- Food Service Products – for professionals
- Président Cream Cheese, 2kg block
- Président Fetta Cheese, 2kg block in bucket,
- Président Fetta Cheese in cubes, 2Kg bucket
- Consumer products – for all cheese lovers
- Président Haloumi Cheese – 180g
- Président Full Cream Fetta & Reduced Fat – 180g
- Président Fruit Cheese: Melon & Mango / Apricot & Almond … –125g
Let’s take life the delightful way…