The Indian Ocean zone comprises Réunion, Mayotte, Madagascar, the Comoro Islands, Mauritius and the Seychelles, and is a very dynamic region for Lactalis International.
It is a zone where growth has accelerated in recent years, thanks to the introduction of a sales office – Lactalis Indian Ocean – in 2008. Based in Réunion, this office promotes continued growth and maintains close contact with the market, our customers and consumers. Thanks to this office we are also able to continue to extend the presence of our brands and products throughout the region.
Most recently, the CELIA and PICOT brands joined the range of Lactalis products to better meet babies’ nutrition needs.
A dedicated Sales and Marketing department at Choisy-le-Roi headquarters provides the zone with the necessary resources for continued growth of our entire portfolio of brands and products.
Launch of a new range of PRÉSIDENT cheeses from AUSTRALIA
Lactalis Lemnos Australia is launching a new range of Président products to boost the brand awareness and visibility in Asia.
A new, more complete range of cheeses will be available including
cream cheese and Mediterranean-type cheeses.
The new range includes Food Service and consumer products such as:
- Food Service Products – for professionals
- Président Cream Cheese, 2kg block
- Président Fetta Cheese, 2kg block in bucket,
- Président Fetta Cheese in cubes, 2Kg bucket
- Consumer products – for all cheese lovers
- Président Haloumi Cheese – 180g
- Président Full Cream Fetta & Reduced Fat – 180g
- Président Fruit Cheese: Melon & Mango / Apricot & Almond … –125g
Let’s take life the delightful way…