The Maghreb–Mediterranean zone, which is part of the larger Middle East zone, currently comprises seven countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Turkey, Cypress, Malta and Andorra.
The group’s major brands, including Président and Bridel, have been present in these markets for more than fifteen years and enjoy strong visibility.
We process and sell all Lactalis group products in the various markets with their specific features, and in particular milk, processed cheeses, cream and butter.
We primarily work with distributors who represent and sell our brands and products.
With the support and expertise of the Lactalis International sales and marketing teams, currently headquartered in the Paris region, we do everything possible to adapt our efforts to the specific features of each of our markets and best meet the needs of our consumers.
PRÉSIDENT Ambassador launches new skus in Asia
Président's Ambassador brand launches two new products on the Asian market:
- an Unsalted spreadable blend in 250g tubs,
- a non-dairy UHT whipping cream in 1L brick
The Unsalted spreadable blend, in 250g tubs, is produced in France and is ideal for spreading, pan-frying or baking. This spread offers various plus points, including:
- a soft texture for different uses and easy spreading straight out of the fridge,
- a source of Omega 3 & 6, which helps maintain a normal cholesterol level,
- a source of Vitamin E,
- low saturated fat content
- can be used for up to 180 days after the production date
The non-dairy cream in 1L bricks is ideal for the preparation of pastries, cake decorations and all other toppings. Various plus points enhance this product's appeal:
- convenient storage, as it can kept in rooms up to 20°C,
- its easy moulding,
- higly economic as it overruns at four times its original volume,
- the recipe: this is a 100% non-dairy and lactose-free cream,
- nice balanced taste with vanilla flavor
- can be used for up to 450 days after the production date
The Ambassador range is expanding, but the 200g packs of unsalted and slightly salted spreads remain available!
So start whipping up your recipes!